What is Disability Insurance?
Its insurance that guarantees you receive a tax-free monthly income if you are unable to work because of an illness or accident.
How does it work?
- The amount you are eligible for is based on your annual income.
- If you are unable to work, the monthly payout you receive is tax-free.
- You can choose if you want your payout to last for 2 years, 5 years or to age 65.
- A return of premium is available where you receive half of your premiums back if you do not make a claim.
Why would you need disability insurance?
- What would happen to you financially if you were unable to work?
- Do you have a family relying on your monthly income?
- Do you have a mortgage and need to ensure it is paid for every month?
Have you thought about protecting your health?
Critical Illness insurance
Protecting yourself against dozens of major health issues.