Property Insurance

property insurance house and keys

Your home, property and well-being deserve to be protected with the best possible coverage to meet your needs.

We can offer coverage that’s perfect for you, your home and everything in it.

Common coverages for Property Insurance

Homeowner insurance

Our comprehensive Homeowner Insurance is your protection in the event of damage to your place of residence—and anything in it. 

We can help find you the perfect coverage for your home:

  • Your home: Your residence and any detached structures on your property are protected against insured risks such as fire, wind, hail, theft and more.
  • Your belongings: You are insured against any damage to or loss of furniture, clothing, and other personal property that’s inside your home or vehicle.
  • Your living expenses: You will not be out of pocket for expenses—such as a hotel stay and property storage—if you can’t live in your home while repairs are being made after an insured loss.
  • Your personal liability: Rest assured knowing you are protected financially should you ever cause property damage or bodily injury to others—at home or anywhere in the world.
Condominium insurance

Whether it’s the first time you own a home, your retirement property, or anytime in between, a condominium needs protection just like any other residence. In fact, the fees you pay into your condominium’s insurance fund only cover the cost of common areas and expenses.

Luxury property

Comprehensive property insurance for luxury homes and estates.  


Coverage includes:

  • protection in case of loss, theft, or damage
  • liability in the event someone is hurt while visiting your home
  • coverage of living expenses if you need to move elsewhere temporarily
Seasonal Dwelling

Get full coverage for any secondary residences. Whether you own a cottage, a cabin, or any kind of recreational property, get the peace of mind that comes with knowing your dwelling and all its contents are fully covered, and you are personally protected thanks to liability insurance.

Rented Dwelling

Also known as “landlord insurance,” this coverage for your revenue property is essential in order to protect your investment as well as your own financial security in the event of liability.

Vacant or Unoccupied Dwelling

Vacant and unoccupied homes need insurance protection. Whether you are renovating, away for medical treatment, selling, travelling, or more, your home can sit empty but fully protected until your return.


Unoccupied home

  • Dwellers away for over 30 days
  • Considered unoccupied if immediately suitable for occupation
  • Owner’s personal property remains inside, the utilities are on, and appliances are functioning
  • Home renovation is limited enough that furniture and other personal property can be left behind
  • Owner is on vacation or in the hospital

Vacant home

  • Owners have removed all personal property
  • Utilities may be shut off (property is on the market or being rented)
Valuable Articles & Collections

Special items deserve special coverage—from art to jewelry, furs, fine wine, coins, and much more.