Universal Life Insurance
What is universal life insurance?
A flexible way of purchasing permanent life insurance.
You are in control of your investments, which grow on a tax-free basis.
How does it work?
- Your life insurance does not expire.
- The life insurance is paid tax-free to your beneficiaries.
- You have flexibility with your investment options and your cash value grows on a tax-free basis, which you can use at any point.
- You can pick a specific amount of insurance that covers your needs.
- You can pay monthly or annually
- Depending on your age and health, you may be able to get instant approval without providing medicals.
What can you use universal life insurance for?
- Guarantee your family receives the money they need when you pass away
- Tax-efficient retirement cash flow and growing your current cash on a tax-free basis
- Access to capital in case of emergencies
- Ensuring your estate has the liquidity it needs for immediate purposes and to pay your final taxes
How much does life insurance cost?
Several factors determine the price of universal life insurance, including:
- Amount of insurance needed
How do I apply for universal life insurance?
Call us: 905-320-5399
We have aligned ourselves with Canada’s best insurance companies to offer you an extensive range of coverage at affordable rates.