Whole Life Insurance
What is Whole Life Insurance?
It’s lifelong coverage that provides a tax-free payment to your beneficiary when you pass away.
Whole life policies also come with a tax-exempt investment account, known as the cash value, which you can use during your lifetime.
How does it work?
- A whole life insurance policy lasts forever and does not increase in price.
- It comes with a tax-exempt investment account that is guaranteed to grow.
- If you pass away, your beneficiaries receive a tax-free payout.
- You can pick a specific amount of insurance you need.
- You have flexible payment options – monthly, annually or with an IFA.
- Depending on your age and health, you may be able to get instant approval without providing medicals.
What can you use life insurance for?
- Guaranteeing your family receives the money they need when you pass away
- Providing your estate with liquidity and paying for the taxes owed in your estate
- Retirement cash flow
- Protection for your company
- Charitable donations
How much does life insurance cost?
Several factors determine the price of whole life insurance, including:
- Amount of insurance needed
How do I apply for whole life insurance?
Call us: 905-320-5399
We have aligned ourselves with Canada’s best insurance companies to offer you an extensive range of coverage at affordable rates.